Saturday, January 14, 2012

Big Spender

That's one thing I am not. I lived a poor life back when I was a student ( and mainly it was because I was so shitty when it came to handling my finances) and that economic status really left a nasty taste in my mouth that I have become very watchful when it comes to money matters. Of course being married to a great finance advisor (my own) also helped in getting me all squared away with my moolah. Some might think I am tight on the purse strings sometimes (accent on the TIGHT), but I really take comfort in knowing that I am saving money for the rainy days.
Dear friends. I am not a tightwad. I'd rather call myself WISE. Needless to say, I am proud that I am that. At least even when it just comes to pennies and such. Hey, they all add up, ya know.

No comments:

Post a Comment