Sunday, January 15, 2012

Rambling

My stay here in this absolutely beautiful place is a blessing. And because of that, I have decided I will document our stay here by blogging. I have been looking for a site to post my work, but I really haven't gotten to it just yet. My schedule has been awfully hectic the past few days so I have been slacking on my writing. I'll get back to it soon, though. I noticed this morning that my laptop has been staring at me in the face, almost begging me to whip something up for today. So here I am - succumbing to that call. Nothing fancy to talk about, really. Just more of rambling.

My sister has been telling me I should post my blogs somewhere instead of just posting them on some random site. I really have no problem with this - posting a note or two once in a while. This is just to let some of my friends get a glimpse of my life on the other side of the world. I do love it here, have I told you that yet? Love love love the gorgeous weather. It's totally to die for. I wish we could just stay here for good.

No comments:

Post a Comment